Thursday, December 2, 2010

Just For Fun: Toy Pianos

The piano is nearly universal. Many variations of it have appeared, including flexible, art case models, circular keyboards and invisible "pianos" (you wear gloves and play in the air- the gloves make a cheesy "piano" sound. Haven't bought any.) Toy Pianos are a variant of the above, which also come in different shapes and sizes, some of which you can get linked up to below:

Now that had to be fun to rehearse.

He should take it on the streets! The keyboard looks like roadkill actually, but he is an artist; people would toss him money.

I love this: "My fault!"

RIDICULOUSLY SMALL - that is- wrong size to take this seriously
Go ahead and tell me if I am missing the deeper import of this, but that is just stupid.

This is awesome!

2 comments:

  1. Bonnie, I'm so glad I found this!! You have no idea how happy it makes me to finally get back in touch with you, I've been looking for your email address everywhere and it seems to have changed. I hope you're doing well, and I miss you so much.
    my email is ransari29@gmail.com

    I really look forward to hearing from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I love it when that happens- reconnecting with students. Thanks, Roya!

    ReplyDelete